Suz Graham is an accomplished action-sports athlete with a diverse background specializing in social media, public speaking, stunt work, media personality, creative content production, entrepreneurship and marketing.
- Private public speaking engagements on entrepreneurship, brand building, risk tolerance, and personal performance.
- Stunt coordination and stunt performance.
- Owner of Pilot Pet Gear
- Whistler Blackcomb’s Fire and Ice show professional athlete
- Contract basis athlete and model for commercial marketing.
- 1st Place Red Bull Cold Rush and 3-time competitor
- Multiple BASE Jumping world records
- 1st place US Extreme Freeskiing Championships and International Freeskiing Association competitor for 5+years with multiple podium finishes
- Cover of Freeskier Magazine and appeared in many publications including ESPN, Outside Magazine, Ski Magazine, Powder, Skiing Magazine, SBC Skier, Coast Mountain Culture, Ski Journal, and more.
- Appeared in films such as Pretty Faces, Fischer Freeski Films, Storm Show Studios, The Pursuit, and more.
- Performed stunt work for music videos, international commercials, viral YouTube campaigns, print campaigns, and more.
Freelance Skill Set:
- Project planning and coordination
- Public speaking / media personality
- Social media strategy planning
- Content creation
- Cinematography (4k, drone, stabilized, specialty)
- Bachelor of Science: Health Promotion and Education – University of Utah
- 200-hour yoga teacher training – Nosara Yoga Institute
- OFA 3 Certification – EMT-B and Wilderness-EMT
Previous Clients Include:
Bachelor of Science: Health Promotion and Education – University of Utah
200-hour yoga teacher training – Nosara Yoga Institute
OFA 3 Certification – EMT-B and Wilderness-EMT